Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide helpdesk Level 1 and 2 support to diagnose and resolve users’ technical based problems associated with Client’s business systems, applications and other approved software
- Image desktop PCs to specific SOE requirements and installation of additional hardware components and peripherals
- Contribute to the creation of business desktop PC and mobile devices SOE software images via SCCM.
- Install new desktop software and applications for users as assigned via the IT Ticketing system
- Test new hardware and roll out new IT assets and return replaced equipment for decommissioning
- Deploy and maintain IP Phones, engage external vendor for escalations
- Active Directory user Management, Office 365 Active Directory (emails and MFA)
- Setup loan equipment (such as projector etc) for purpose of Client related presentation
- Log, record and manage all requests assigned to you via the IT Ticketing system, escalate tickets to external vendors as required in order to meet request closure timeframes
- Update and Document all processes, policies for sharing with the other team members
- Actively collaborate with other IT team members by sharing knowledge and discussing problems with them on an ongoing basis
- Prepare mobile devices (iPhones, iPad etc), deploy them, and manage via MDM.
- Abide by the IT Professional Behaviour Protocol and Professional Business Process and contribute to an integral IT team improvement plan
- Ensure that due care and diligence is undertaken at all times and that actions do not create a risk to self and others
- Strong knowledge of PC hardware and related peripherals
- Knowledge of wired and wireless network technologies.
- Skills in supporting of all versions of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in support of Microsoft Office 2013/365 suite.
- Formal qualifications or certifications in Information Technology and/or Computer Science
- Proven experience with remote networking technologies and in desktop and helpdesk support
IT Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge on building Desktops, laptops.
- Performing Software and Hardware IMAC. Troubleshooting Applications at L1.
- Extensive knowledge of Mobile device setup, activation.
- Email setup on mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Remedy, SCCM and Workplace Analytics Tools
- Proactive Analysis & Problem Solving, SLA adherence, Planning/Organizing/Work Management, Quality Orientation / Attention to Detail, Learning Agility, Influencing, Tenacity, Building Trust, Listening, Project Coordination / Management, Strong oral and written communications, Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with several levels of the customer’s organization.
Experience in a similar role
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org