Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
IT Skills and Experience
- Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure (Windows 2008, 2012, Active Directory, Server Hardware etc.) associated technologies e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS and Group Policies, File Share, One Drive and Active Directory.
- You must have worked on enterprise-grade server hardware (Install, Configure and Maintain) IBM, HP and Dell Rack Servers
- Administer VMware ESX/VSphere infrastructure
- Virtual Machine management
- Managing and Troubleshooting ESX Servers
- P2V migrations using tools
- vSphere Capacity Planning & forecasting
- HA & DRS
- Virtual Network/Storage Architecture and Connectivity planning
- VSphere OS Performance tuning & management
- ESX/VSphere Hardware Upgrade, OS Upgrade
- Design & Implement Server Virtualisation Solutions
- Group Policy administration
- Administer the Active Directory services
- Knowledge of Remote system administration
- Troubleshooting the incidents & problems reported on the servers
- Provide the root cause analysis on the major incidents/problems
- To carry out the scheduled activities like Daily Checklists, Server reboot, Etc.
- Monitoring of logs and alerts
- Patch management and Antivirus Management
- H/W troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
- Firmware & BIOS upgrade
- Understanding of capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Hand-on knowledge on various RAID technologies (RAID 0+1, RAID 1, RAID 5 etc)
- Should have scripting knowledge for scripted installs, Comfortable with using Virtual Center.
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Carry out user management activities
- Scheduling, configuring & verifying backup jobs
- Bare metal Backup
- Proficient with Enterprise Server Environments
- Strong knowledge of Storage & Networking concepts
- Contribute to the internal knowledge management system
- Strong Knowledge of VMware management tools
- Participated in the Execution Phase of a Project
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Strong Knowledge on troubleshooting skills on Windows server & VMware
- 5+ Years
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com.