Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- All AD related services starting from managing Domain Controllers monitor and making sure that the backups are maintained by the relevant teams ready for recovery if ever necessary
- Managing replication and making sure that there are no errors regular health checks
- AD sites and services
- Managing root certs and other related certs for AD and the environment
- Managing Group policy client fleet and Citrix
- Managing RBAC Role Based Access Control
- Manage and maintain AD security
- Making sure that the servers are at the right patch level
- Maintain the integrity of AD regular maintenance for example tidying up redundant security groups etc.
- Maintenance and clean up user accounts and computer accounts, disabled accounts documenting processes and procedures
- Managing service accounts
- Managing integration for MFA for example with Okta, O 365 etc.
- Managing interdependencies with network services e.g. DNS, DHCP etc.
- Making sure of High availability
- On going continuous improvements as part of BAU e.g. implementing AGPM
- Continuous improvement mindset and exploring opportunities for improvement
- Regular reporting
Experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com