Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organizations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Experience in end-to-end Enterprise Datawarehouse testing involving considerable data size, atleast 5+ years of experience in Data Testing using various database technologies
- Experience in leading a team of DWH testers, big data testers through all phases of the Testing life cycles
- Produce a test estimate, including resource plan, for the initial DAF products that are delivered
- Strong analytical and computing skills and experience in working with Agile delivery teams, experience in conducting product and solution demos and trainings
- Work closely with project IT and Business teams to derive an effective risk-based testing approach
- Attend project business and steer co meetings to represent the testing status and determine and scope changes/CR’s
- Understand business requirement definition, solution design and functional specification documents for Manual, Automation Testing, data testing and performance testing
- Track testing schedule for all test phases and work closely with project stakeholders for dependencies, risks, and issue resolution
- Participate in all phases like sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospective
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience on Automation framework design and scripting using tools like Selenium,TestNG
- Working on documenting the Test Plan, Test Cases, Traceability Matrix and defect reports.
- Creating Automation test scripts using Java and Selenium Web Driver for the functional test cases.
- Excellent customer service orientation and ability to work with both technical and non-technical employees at all levels and external partners
IT Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in managing the test lifecycle using test management tools e.g. QC ALM etc
- Understanding of shift left concepts
- Understanding of automation frameworks and end to end automation
- Strong experience in leading Big data testing projects
- Excellent in communication and customer management
- Experience in Agile projects, involve in SPRINT planning and Scrum meetings
- Web Automation Tools: Selenium
- Version Git , Controller: Git
- Test Management/Defect Tracking Tool: JIRA, HP-ALM
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Maven
- Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Experience in a similar role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com