Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
- Support MS Teams end-users with answers to technical questions, describing best practices, and share that knowledge with end-users and team members
- Administration of the Teams Admin Console including creation and modification of Microsoft Teams Messaging, Meeting, and Calling policies.
- Advise and co-lead M365 projects from start to finish, including proof of concepts, pilots, and initiatives and brief the status of those in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience collaborating with Microsoft to stay abreast of changes that affect MS Teams, diagnosing problems, and adjusting to ever-changing technology
- Microsoft Teams / Microsoft Teams Admin Centre
- Call Quality Dashboard / PowerBI QER
- M365 Admin Centre / Azure Active Directory
- SPO / OneDrive / EXO
- Tygraph / Bananatag / Swoop Analytics
- Teams Administrator Associate
- Teams Support Engineer Specialty
- Teams Voice Engineer Expert
Voice and teams engineer
- Be able to advise on architecture, design, forecasting, capacity planning & define a strategy roadmap for Voice solutions
- Ability to define and advise on service management design, user journey & tool sets as part of the transition and transformation
- Should be able to present design solutions that can be understood by all relevant stakeholders with varying degree of technical knowledge
- Must have at least 15 years of core experience in IP Telephony (Cisco or Microsoft)
- Must have strong knowledge in SIP protocol
- Must have strong knowledge in Cisco Phone & Microsoft Phone PBX system/ environments
- Must have experience in both Project Delivery & Operations
- Must have worked as an solution designer for a minimum 2-5years
- Must have experience as an solution designer working in large banking / enterprise corporation
- Preferred to have knowledge of SDWAN networks, Data Centre network
- Ability to drive and lead initiatives within ANZ with relevant stakeholders
- Must have good collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Must be good in PowerPoint presentations, Visio & Excel
- Must have innovative skills to be able to think strategically / tactically
Voice Engineer /Solution Designer
- Able to plan, design, implement and manage complex environments
- CCIE equivalent, skills in infrastructure, virtualization, networking, windows servers (AD), Linux skills.
- Proficient in voice network topology.
- Have innovative skills & be able to think logically
- Understand complex call flows, configuration templates, day to day configuration business required activities complex/simple (MAC’s) etc.
- Be capable of reviewing, raising technical network changes using service now.
- Ensure governance is at forefront of the complex voice infrastructure and be able to outline issues/risk.
- Has at forefront – understanding/ability to mitigate any modern security risks, threats, vulnerabilities.
- A solid understanding of wireless networking, QoS, etc..
- Be able to collaborate, display our core NWOW values, show initiative, always think ways to add value, pro-active, agile etc.
- Proficient in excel skills, database, analytic skills, be able to pick up
- Be able to collaborate, display our core ANZ values, show initiative, always think ways to add value
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com