Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
- Support MS Teams end-users with answers to technical questions, describing best practices, and share that knowledge with end-users and team members
- Administration of the Teams Admin Console including creation and modification of Microsoft Teams Messaging, Meeting, and Calling policies.
- Advise and co-lead M365 projects from start to finish, including proof of concepts, pilots, and initiatives and brief the status of those in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience collaborating with Microsoft to stay abreast of changes that affect MS Teams, diagnosing problems, and adjusting to ever-changing technology
- Microsoft Teams / Microsoft Teams Admin Centre
- Call Quality Dashboard / PowerBI QER
- M365 Admin Centre / Azure Active Directory
- SPO / OneDrive / EXO
- Tygraph / Bananatag / Swoop Analytics
- Teams Administrator Associate
- Teams Support Engineer Specialty
- Teams Voice Engineer Expert
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com