Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Professional to help us build and scale our team of world class tech professionals. You will partner closely with our talent growth, sales, marketing, and HR leads, as well as our project teams, to define hiring strategies, building candidate pipelines, and helping us reach our growth goals.
Our culture is based on deep collaboration, high trust, and a lot of autonomy – we’re looking for a person who has deep empathy towards candidates and is excited to evolve our recruitment processes and systems to help us find and hire all the future Reaktorians out there. We hope you care deeply about crafting excellent candidate experiences, and advocate and care for the recruitment candidates throughout their hiring process.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Working as a central part of our operations team, following and predicting hiring needs based on our business situation and growth objectives.
- Running our talent pipeline, coordinating interviews, and making sure our recruitment efforts are in balance with our business needs.
- Sourcing candidates from multiple platforms and ensuring we can reach passive candidates, guiding them through the hiring process.
- Applying your deep knowledge of inclusive hiring practices and improving our recruiting processes to an exceptional, inclusive experience to all candidates.
- Working closely together with our talent growth lead to continuously improve our recruitment processes and candidate experience.
- Working closely with our marketing team to define and iterate on our employer branding and recruiting marketing strategies, and helping us build awareness in USA.
- Attending recruitment events and building relationships in talent communities in our major markets in USA.
- Leveraging data, analyzing and measuring our recruiting performance and metrics and turning insights into actionable plans for improvement.
- You care about diversity, equity, and inclusion, and are committed to applying your knowledge and experience to progress us toward a highly inclusive recruitment process.
- You have a broad understanding of modern hiring practices, with holistic recruitment experience
- You are passionate about combining quantitative and qualitative data to build insights, and you believe in continuous iteration.
- You think that collaborating closely with everyone involved in recruitment makes great hires, and you believe in good and open communication solving most challenges.
- You’re excited about responsibility and being able to bring your vision to life. You know how to make things happen and you take pride in your work.
English Language & Ability:
- Speaking – Excellent
- Writing – Excellent
- Reading – Good
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Immediate joiners preferred
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com