Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the Role:
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for planning and implementing the solutions for End User Devices such as Windows 7 and Windows 10. Providing solutions to complex business within the scope. Leading and managing the tracks RDT (Remote Desktop Team), Citrix, SCCM, Antivirus from offshore and team WISC from onsite.
Responsible for developing and integrating Operations Support Systems within best practices. This will involve development, testing, documentation and support services for OSS. Will be involved in component development for IP Networks as may be specified by the functional / technical specifications by utilizing the appropriate protocol knowledge and tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analysing client’s existing systems & translating client’s requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Design and implementation of OSS services and components.
- Taking ownership of the tasks assigned to you.
- Regular communication with the customer’s personnel as required.
- Testing of OSS services / Components
- Support of OSS Services / components
- Improving the client health status. Created artifacts to perform at client side for Level-1support engineers for client agent remediation.
- End to end support for Monthly MS Patching/ Compliance Reporting and Patching Remediation including downloading, publishing & deployment.
- Troubleshooting content distribution issues related DP servers, Client Policies, Boundaries, Package deployment issues etc.
- High expertise on VBS & Batch script for automation purpose.
- Documentation of SCCM operations, implementation and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Windows 7/10 Migration and support, Windows Server 2012/2016, SCCM 2012/CB,Scripting, Citrix, McAfeee, InstallSheild
- Application Packaging
- SCCM Infrastructure and Administration
- Citrix Administration
- McAfee Administration
- Remote support for End users devices
- Handling Business As Usual support as well as implementation projects.
Experience in Similar Role:
- The ideal candidates will hold IT qualifications in their relevant fields and 2 – 3 years prior experience in a similar role.
Sydney CBD and Inner Suburbs
AUD 90,000 – 130,000 per annum
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com