Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development, implementation, and streamlining of Knowledge Management Process
- Main responsibilities:
- Accuracy and timely capture of knowledge. Timely meaningful reporting.
- Identifying and approving procedures
- Defining tools to be used
- Confirming relevance of proposed knowledge
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Reviewing content prior to publication
- Approving content for publication
- Rejecting content if fundamental components are missing
- Major activities:
- Is responsible for seeking out new knowledge, validating it and documenting it in the Knowledge base
- Identifies Knowledge from RCAs and document them in the Knowledge base
- Documents known errors
- Designs and implements an Inventory database. The inventory database consists of a list of servers, applications, locations listed under the contract for support and a knowledge base based on product names
- Conducts weekly review calls to create new processes and streamline existing process to adhere to the support levels of each Resolver group
- Publishes daily/weekly/monthly reports on the status of knowledge management to help senior management take decision on Service Improvement plans (Continual Service Improvements).
- Provides Trainings and assessments on processes
- Participates on the Change management CAB calls to identify and document new processes for new application and Infra service rollouts
- Participates on Major Incident Bridges to ensure the correct knowledge and KEDB articles were referred for swift resolution
- Connects with different resolver groups to identify gaps in processes followed by other teams in resolving tickets
- Review the Knowledge Article & check for the relevance/quality and approve or reject it.
- Submit the drafted Knowledge Article to the Customer SME for counseling and validation
- Review the received Knowledge Article as part of the weekly governance review and incorporate feedback
- Upload Knowledge Article to the KMP and set a review date for it.
- Communicate to the Service Desk Team on the Knowledge article update.
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com