Casual, Full Time
Australia, Brisbane, Queensland
Posted 2 weeks ago
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
- Configuration & Implementation of Site Servers, Distribution Point roles, PXE roles and other roles related to site systems/servers
- Infrastructure setup & operational activities related to SCCM 2007/2012/Current Branch migration with site server & objects.
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Task Sequence Creation and Customization, Offline Image Update, Driver
- Library maintenance, In Place Migration, and Quarterly SOE Image Refresh
- Handling Software Deployments of a complex nature by creating nested chained programs and dependency criteria & customization on a variety of software/application deployments
- Custom Query Reports via SQL Query in Report Builder & modifying default reports
- Execution of Windows 7/10 Workstation upgrade in complex windows environment – In-Place Upgrade, Wipe & Load and Bare metal PC
- End-to-end support for Monthly MS Patching/Compliance Reporting and Patching Remediation including downloading, publishing & Deployment
- Creating Configuration Items & Baselines, Client settings, modification of custom MOF files for Line of Business and Software’s inventories
- Troubleshooting content distribution issues related to DP servers, Client Policies, Boundaries, Package deployment issues etc.
- Improving the client’s health status. Created artifacts to perform on the client side for Level-1 support engineers for client agent remediation.
- Through understanding & exposure to Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management using Cherwell, Service Now, BMC Remedy
- Coordinate and implement changes with respect to SCCM like decommissioning of old site servers and their roles & implementation of new site server for infrastructure improvement & better stability.
- Application Re-Packaging with Admin Studio, Wise Packaging Studio and App-V packages using App-V Sequencer and related deployments and ACT for application remediation(shims).
- Onsite Experience for SCCM 2012 Build and Deployment with end-to-end Windows 7/10 Migration project.
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of Active Directory, Databases, Scripting and Operating Systems
- Creating WQL queries for complex and nested collections including application packages.
- Experience with MDOP suite, client, and desktop virtualization technologies
- Managing and supporting both Citrix and McAfee environments for 4000 end-user devices.
- Vast experience in handling Business As Usual support as well as implementation projects.
- Gather analyses and create rollout plans based on stakeholders’ readiness and availability.
- Plan, Consult and Monitor all project-related activities to meet the aggressive schedule
- Carry out specialist technical and/or engineering activities in a professional manner in support of project and company objectives.
Common and soft Skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interface with the customer and provide solutions
- Should be able to resolve the tasks escalated by L1 and L2 teams.
- Experience in incident change and release management processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SCCM Infrastructure is a must.
- Experience in Incident, Request, Change and problem management.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Good to have – Team lead experience
- Good to have – Certification in SCCM 2012
- Good to have- SCCM Infrastructure knowledge
- Good to have – knowledge on MDT, Active directory and related components
Experience in a similar role
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com