Australia, Melbourne, Victoria
Posted 2 months ago
Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Roles and Responsibilities
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, UI policies, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Experience with REST API
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes.
- Knowledge on Service portal in creating widgets
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders
- Strong communication, Strong presentation and writing skills
IT Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB, Service Catalog
- Experience in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Ajax, HTML, CSS).
- Experience working with CMDB (configuration management database)
- Knows how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Core Service Now ITSM tool Knowledge (Administrator/Development) (Min 3 yrs. core experience in the tool)
- Experience in Application UI, Work flow Configuration
- Exposure in component integration (SSO,LDAP etc.)
- Good to have CAD and CSA certifications
Experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of experience. (Development & Admin)
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org