Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow.
- Understands the workflow engines.
- Creates workflow and web prototypes for client engagements.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations.
- Hands-on experience in Service Now scripting like Client Scripts, UI Policy, Business Rules, Script Include, Script Action, UI Actions, Workflow and various activities, Catalog Item, UI Script, ACL.
- Uses Mid server, webservices, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with ServiceNow.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Deft with Upgrade, cloning patching, update set deployment activities.
- Experience in Integration (SOAP Web Services, Scripted Web Services, Direct Web Services)with 3rd party tool is desired.
- Maintaining and administering the implemented instance of ServiceNow and perform tasks such as:
- Configure Users, company, site, location and other existing fields
- Configure Support Groups, assignment rules, categorizations, CI data, SLA etc.
- Create and Track support cases with ServiceNow
- Template creation, change order/task/activity
- Troubleshooting the ServiceNow instance issues
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Contributes appropriately to conversations.
- Commitment driven.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
IT Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with all areas of the business.
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB, Service Catalog
- Experience in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Ajax, HTML, CSS).
- Experience working with CMDB (configuration management database)
- Knows how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Core Service Now ITSM tool Knowledge (Administrator/Development) (Min 3 yrs. core experience in the tool)
- Experience in Application UI, Work flow Configuration
- Exposure in component integration (SSO,LDAP etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
Functional/Domain Knowledge (If required)
- Strong ITIL V3 knowledge (Minimum ITIL foundation certification preferred)
- Exposure to Cloud technologies desired
- Excellent English Communication/Presentation skills (Oral & Written).
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience. (Development & Admin)
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com