Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to handle 15 to 20 member Service Desk team.
- Monitor the team attendance, their regular presence at the desk.
- Managing & approving team member’s leaves.
- Control/Manage Client contractual SLA’s.
- Periodic review meeting & team meeting with the SD agents
- Single point of local contact to understand team queries/issues and address them.
- Handling customer escalations, delivery/operational issues, addressing customer concerns etc. will be the core responsibility.
- Basic understands the inter-relationship of software, hardware and communications.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good listening skills
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems.
- Strong problem analysis, resolution, and writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Professionalism and customer focus.
- Ability to perform in adverse situations.
- preferably in the Hospitality & Banking industry.
Experience in a similar role:
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org