Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring calls/ cases to evaluate domain knowledge accuracy and communication ability.
- Provide regular feedback and coaching based on the performance, and Coach outliers on a one to one basis and give feedback to Team Leader/Manager whenever it’s required.
- Responsible for generating daily, weekly & monthly reports for internal purposes.
- Ensure the Internal monitoring are in sync with the external scores provided by the clients for the site.
- Calibrate cases internally with the team to ensure minimum difference in the ratings.
- Conduct regular huddles with the teams/ training batches to share client expectations and trends observed.
- Performance data analysis for the team and chalking out improvement plans and executing the same, for bottom quartile.
- Liaise with the customer counterparts, for any/all KT’s that happen.
- RCA on Fatal Errors and provide inputs for further training needs.
- Suggest Quality improvement plan.
- Refresher training to be conducted based on the top defects identified.
- Help in updating the Knowledge base.
- Experience as Quality analyst in BPO / Service desk environment
- Band: B2/B1
- Should have knowledge in Service Desk Operations
- Should have analytical & reasoning skills
- Ability to create Weekly & Monthly Quality reports for the management review
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and draw out meaningful, actionable summaries
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Collaborates well & Effective communicator at all levels
- Should have effective coaching skills
- Any degree (Minimum Graduation)
- Six sigma – Yellow / Green Belt (added advantage)
Experience in a similar role:
- 3+ year(s) experience as Quality analyst in BPO / Service desk environment
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com