Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answer calls and Service Requests from end users and track status and progress to resolution.
- Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call Resolution.
- Escalates tickets which have not been resolved by SD, in accordance with Customer escalation procedures. Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User.
- Routes the enquiries to Resolver Groups as appropriate.
- Re-routes misdirected calls
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users.
- Reopens Ticket / Creates new ticket to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction.
- Makes recommendations for updates to the KB database.
- Perform appropriate diagnostics to initiate problem management workflow process.
- Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD.
- Proficient in English (Read + Write + Speak )
Experience in a similar role:
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org