Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Dealing with IT Ticketing System Manage E-Mails.
- Build & Deploy Desktops, Laptops.
- Exceptional Level of Customer skills.
- Manage helpdesk tickets planning & prioritizing tasks Windows & MAC Environment.
- Manage daily data backups desktop & laptop servicing
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 10
- Good Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, willing to travel, open to working in shift.
Basic Knowledge of:-
- Active Directory & troubleshooting
- Group & Security policies
- Server Management Disaster
- Recovery Methods Mac & Windows.
- Backup Technologies
- Windows Server Exchange
- Antivirus Administration Kits
- MS Office Suits
- Remote Clients
- VMware & Hyper V
- MDM Solutions
Experience in a similar role
2 – 3 Years
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org