Service Delivery Manager – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to drive the customer relationship and to ensure, there is ownership and responsibility for the delivery of services to our contracted customers. The Service Delivery Manager works closely with both the customer and technical delivery teams within Axiom Technologies.
About the role
Opportunity to work for a leading global organisation that specialises in products and services across information technology. We are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to support high-profile and enterprise clients. Experience working in a multi-site corporate environment with a key passion for technology is required for this role.
The role of the Service Delivery Manager is to work collaboratively with the Enterprise Architects, and Technical Consultants across multiple domains and Account Management teams to understand customers desired outcomes and requirements, and then to implement and recommend cost-effective and deliverable technology-based solutions that address those requirements.
Benefits and Perks
- Great working environment
- Centrally located in the heart of CBD
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop
- Manage a team of large resources across Applications, Infrastructure and Service Delivery
- Take ownership of Service Level Agreements and key IT operational metrics
- Ensure demand, capacity and load on IT services are planned in advance and reported on
- Take a CI/CD approach to your teams and environment
- Manage all Incidents, Requests, Problems and Change requests
- Work closely with suppliers, and vendors to ensure performance
- Manage IT Security, asses risk and implement appropriate controls
- Support IT projects transition to the operational environment
Skills and Experience required:
- IT Operational and Service Delivery management
- Managing and developing high performing team
- ITIL and Project Management experience
- Cloud Service providers, managed services and the use of service management tools
- IT asset management, SLA’s and reporting
- Customer Service Focused
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Foundation or above ITIL V3 Certiïicate
- 12+ years of IT Industry experience
- 8+ years working in IT Service management
- 5+ years experience in a multi-customer outsources environment
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com