Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review existing architecture in-line with industries best practices and align to Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation Architecture and provide recommendations on the future roadmap to Microsoft 365 Modern workspace transition.
- Review & assess the current AD, Device platforms & Exchange environment for M365 readiness perspective.
- M365 environment readiness for Exchange Online deployment.
- Design and Plan Exchange online migration for internal.local
- Deploy Hybrid set up for the mailbox migration to Exchange online
- Configure on premise Exchange for integration with Microsoft 365
- Set up Security & Compliance policies such as Sensitive labels/policies, Data Loss Prevention, Advanced Threat Prevention, Retention Policy, Journaling, Archiving etc. in Microsoft 365
- Prepare Microsoft Intune planning guide for the transition to Intune
- Set up Identity protection policy such as Azure AD MFA registration policy, Sign in risk policy, custom conditional access policy, user risk policy.
- Configure Exchange Online Protection policies such as Anti-malware protection, Anti-spam Protection, Anti-Phishing Protection, Safe link and Safe attachments policy.
- Migrate Mailboxes to Exchange online over Telstra internet pipe
- Provision Hybrid Azure AD join for user devices and controlled sync of device identity to Azure Active Directory
- Enrolment of designated mobile devices into MDM platform and provision conditional access and other security management configurations
- Configure device provisioning using Windows Autopilot methodology
- Deploy Microsoft Intune Mobile device management, Application protection policy, Co-management (integration with SCCM as well as Intune), Windows Defender.
- Co-ordination with support teams to resolve issues related to migration and Microsoft 365 related issues.
- Hyper care support during migration process
- Transition to BAU
- Onboarding/offboarding document for users in Exchange Online & Intune MDM platform
IT Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge on VMWare Migration, V-V migration
- Working Knowledge on Hyper- V
- Hyper-V – VMware migration exposure is must
- Experiencer in Application migration
- Understanding of Citirx
- Exchange exposure
- Prepare on premise Active Directory and synchronize users, devices, and groups to Azure AD via Azure AD connect deployment.
Experience in a similar role:
- 7 to 8 Years of experience
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org