Axiom Technologies is a Global IT Services partner supporting medium to large-scale enterprises. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This job takes the lead in providing complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyse, design, code, test and implement complex system solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to the highest IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members.
This job gives an opportunity to work in a challenging environment to deliver high-quality Solutions to meet the demands of our Global customers. An ideal candidate should have experience in the development & customization of Analytical Reports (Oracle Analytics Cloud Services) and will identify data from any ADW which can help in reporting then will design metadata (RPD) and deploy the same to OACS which will be used by business users in creating reports as per their preferences. The candidate should be able to lead & own the Development of any Technical deliverables assigned to him\her & thereby delivering high-quality & Innovative solutions for the client. Should be an excellent Team player & must have excellent researching, consulting, analysing, evaluating, problem solving & communication skills
IT Skills and Experience
- Build reports and dashboards in OBIEE/OAC.
- Able to troubleshoot report errors and issues on OBIEE/OAC and understand all front-end OBIEE features.
- Develop reports using measures, prompts, SQLs, and master-detail reports.
- Good understanding of RPD including Variables, Initialisation blocks, writeback, Admin activities, Catalog manager, object and data level security modelling etc.
- Must be able to design RPD models with the highest coding standards which can cater the best performance to end users.
- Writing and maintaining code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with high-quality accredited standards
- Very good development experience in OAC-Reports and dashboards using measures, Filters, calculated measures, calculated items etc Must be able to do Report testing process.
- Prepare unit test plans Troubleshoot and resolve issues during upgrade.
- Expertise in the development of reports and dashboards in OAC Expertise in the Oracle Analytics Cloud Tool Knowledge of BI Apps concepts is preferable, expertise in SQL/Knowledge of any ETL tool is preferable, able to troubleshoot report errors and issues on OBIEE/OAC and understanding the tool limitations for OAC
- Good communication and client interaction skills.
- Identifying technology limitations in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods and coming up with an optimised solution.
- Providing guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades.
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well-organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
Experience in a similar role
- 8 – 12 years in OBIEE/OAC (Oracle Analytics Cloud)
AUD 90,000 – 130,000 per annum
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org