Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Service Desk agent and Storage & Backup skilled.
- Strive for a high level of first contact resolution.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Accurately document calls and incidents.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
- Maintain data accuracy in our contact management system.
- Assign incidents and requests to the correct support group.
- Act as a single point of contact on incidents and problems logged.
- Perform appropriate diagnostics to initiate problem management workflow process.
- Provide clients with a reference number for their incident/request.
- Understand various sources that interface with the Service Desk.
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
- Become multi-skilled as workload changes occur within the Service Centre.
- Champion, implement or support change.
- Identify process efficiencies within the Service Centre and to take corrective action to implement change.
- Discover and document process and procedures which need to be published to the team or on the Knowledgebase.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold Policies and Procedures (including time reporting, attendance, etc)
Experience in a similar role:
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org