Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (O365/VPN/Skype/Printer/Active Directory/MS-Office etc)
- Understanding of Windows 7 & 10 operating system
- Assisting with configuring/troubleshooting of Software and Hardware
- Experience working with ServiceNow to log, track, close tickets
- Experience in resolving IT issues via phone/email/chat
- Excellent telephone etiquettes and customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation, Windows laptop & Mac books, Desktop, Multi-functional devices (MFD) , Mobile & Tablets)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; Understanding of ITIL framework is needed.
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts
- Willingness to work in 9 x 5 support environment including working on Weekends and Holidays.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Continuous commitment to professional development
Experience in a similar role
- IT Service Desk experience 3-5 Years
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com