Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- 2nd & 3rd level support for all Engineering Servers in multiple data centers across EMEA (Build, QA, Performance & Benchmarking, Virtualization & Storage servers).
- 2nd level client support (PC Hardware, Windows, LINUX, VMware).
- As a senior team member, you will provide guidance and mentorship to other technical team members.
- Run small-scale technology deployments projects.
- Support Mergers & Acquisitions activities as needed across EMEA.
- Provide Consultancy services to Engineering Segments related to new technologies’ adoption, annual budget planning as well as standard methodologies’ implementation.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees of all levels, from senior leaders to individual contributors, via use of strong customer service, interpersonal and technical skills.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with Help Desk Systems.
- Enterprise data centre operations knowledge.
- Consistent record of participation in regional/global projects related to deployment of enterprise technologies.
- Windows: Build, optimization, fault diagnosis, Security, virtualization, VPN, Auto Deployment.
- Windows Server OS: Install, config, optimization, clustering & high availability, AD, GPO, monitoring, backup.
- Organized and able to work with minimum supervision with the ability to develop professional relationships across all organizational functions
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
Experience in a similar role
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org