Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD synchronization.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Extensive experience and skill in the use of PowerShell to report on and manage O365 services
- Troubleshooting and monitoring of Azure AD connect.
- Managing and ensuring availability of Office365 services (Skype for Business), O365 Administration using Office365 Admin Console and Office365 Command Shell.
- Managing user accounts and user licenses through the Office 365 admin center in the Microsoft cloud platform or Windows PowerShell cmdlets.
- Automating and Developing PowerShell scripts for processes within the environment.
- Strong understanding of day-to-day functionality in Office 365 services like, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams
Experience in a similar role:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com