Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Sr Analyst, Infra EUC is responsible for working on several information products and services including network management, operating systems or database systems, office automation, desktop technology, information security and publication design.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide business as usual (BAU) IT support to NT APAC partners IT Service Management for Partners (Incident, Problem and Change Management)
- Leverage Global Support Model in providing IT support for Incidents and Service Requests
- Analyze impact, risks and effort needed to implement a change request.
- Coordinate with Global Support Teams for changes and support required by business partners.
- Regularly check for new issues/incidents raised by key business partners.
- Generate and analyze trending reports, recurring incidents, root-cause analyses and opportunities for systemic improvements to service results and periodic SLA reports/ scorecards.
- Analyze, track and monitor all escalated issues, act as a resolution owner and ensure that issues are properly resolved
- Escalate unresolved issues to other pre-identified support groups and vendors
- Provide support to Critical and Major Incidents that may constitute to a possible miss in SLA
- Own Critical/Major Incidents, Resolution and Escalated Incidents until closure
- Provide regular updates, analysis and next steps as appropriate during outages after hours Firecall support
- Deskside support & provide Audio-Visual support to partners
- Perform Capacity Management, Asset Management and Asset deployment
- Responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management IT Assets and other technology-related hardware within APAC
- Planning, monitoring, and recording IT assets to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and vendor contracts
- Support migration and testing activities
- Migration IT Requirements
- Provide pre-go Live, Go-Live and Post Go Live support
- Work with Global core IT teams on Projects & Build-outs
- Provides leadership to projects as needed; performs time estimates and regularly reviews status of projects.
- Assist in Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery simulation activities
- Contribute to technology resiliency and redundancy
- Enable and promote tech savvy A-partners through end-user empowerment
- Perform process enhancements and continuous improvements through projects and initiatives
- Shield the business from the complexities of other IT groups by being Single Point of Contact of business operations for major infrastructure concerns
- Maintain daily linkage with the key business partners to remain in the loop on day-to-day operations issues and status
- Implement, administer and maintain Microsoft 2012 / 2016 servers for Asia offices
- Act as hands and feet and provide physical support to Global Network and Server Support Teams
- Manage VMware as required
- Provide systems/network infrastructure support and network security management for the Asia Offices
- Perform network/systems performance monitoring and capacity planning
- Server room support and maintenance
- Assist Manager to plan, maintain and execute all backup/recovery strategies for all critical systems
- Maintain up-to-date documentation
- Maintain, procure and keep records of all IT/IS assets.
- Require to provide after hour standby support
- Availability for off hours onsite support including weekend for changes implementation and testing
IT Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of networks, database or operating systems, PC/LAN/WAN, Citrix/VDI, telecommunications technologies, and information security technology.
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and Mandarin. Able to converse in local dialect Cantonese will be ideal.
- Good interpersonal skills are essential to successfully service clients and to maintain good working relationships with partners
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Good working knowledge of and troubleshooting experience in Office 365 (on prem and cloud), Outlook, Lotus Notes and SharePoint
- Approachable with the ability to relate to people.
- Analytical, resourceful, independent and results oriented
- Team player
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Dedicated and responsible.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Takes initiatives and enthusiastic to learn.
Qualification & Experience in a similar role:
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical experience in operating systems, database, telecommunications, PC, LAN, WAN, and data security technologies.
- Should have good a understanding of ITIL, Citrix, VDI/VM, Windows servers, MS O365
- ITIL, MCSE, MCSA and CCNA certification a plus
- Working knowledge of Service Now System tool a plus
- Bilingual language skills preferred (English & Chinese/Cantonese)
- Working hour from 9a.m. to 6p.m (M-F). May require to work on alternate hours/schedule as and when required by Manager.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org