Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organizations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with customers via collaboration tools to solve highly complex technical issues.
- Be a trusted technical authority to global Cisco customers and partners.
- Engage in cross technology collaborations to help solve issues in heterogeneous network environments.
- Contribute to knowledge base and troubleshooting guides. Train junior engineers and work as a team.
- Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest technologies in the field of networking security.
- Collaborate with engineering team to improve product quality by identifying and submitting software defects.
- Recreate customers technical problems in internal state-of-the-art Cisco lab.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience involving high level customer support in Security technologies
- Technical knowledge with proven experience in networking and network security equivalent to CCNP level knowledge (Cert preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA)
- Evidence of troubleshooting skills on high level
- Foundation of Linux / UNIX command line tools / environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Good to have:
- Advanced Linux skills, Windows troubleshooting
- Scripting Languages
- Relevant industry certification.
- Experience configuring, troubleshooting Cisco Security Products.
- Knowledge and experience in one of the network security technologies:
- Presentation and training skills
- Grow your technical and soft skills
- Ability to present in seminar and conferences such as Cisco live and partner meetings
- Support in pursuing Cisco Certification
- Contribute to Cisco intellectual capital. (Automation projects, Hackathons, etc.)
- Mentoring and coaching
- Becoming Subject Matter Expert
- Giving back to local and global community (charity events)
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com