Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define price, and develop projects “Panning project management, including setting deadlines, ironizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring project remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets ‘+ Providing administrative support. such as Organizing and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Analyzing financial data, including project Budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a IT infrastructure team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Knowledge of ether Ale approaches: JIRA, XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carving out there tasks efficiently when ‘upholding the company’s standards, Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensue they are meeting company standards adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the projects creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope and budget.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com