Full Time, Full Time
Australia, Brisbane, Queensland
Posted 2 weeks ago
Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
- Software Distribution & Patch Management responsibilities
- Background and experience in large distributed desktop estate
- Hands-on experience in SCCM 2012
- Hands-on experience in Software distribution, Patch Management using SCCM.
- Ability to handle end-to-end patch management process
- Knowledge of operating system deployment (OSD)
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues related to Software distribution and Patch management.
- Create custom scripts for gathering the inventory from clients.
- Test and release of applications and Patches using SCCM.
- Automation experience in Patch remediation.
- Ability to create power shell scripts.
- Experience in SCCM client remediation.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and group policies.
- SLA adherence for patch management
- Hands-on experience in deploying out-of-band patches and achieving compliance within the agreed Service levels.
- Ability to generate custom reports using SQL queries.
- Should be able to set various access controls on the SCCM console, Managing the
- SCCM database and performance tuning
- Compliance reporting on patching
Application Packaging responsibilities
- Should be well versed with end to end Application packaging process
- Experience in Process Automation
- Hands-on experience with tools like Install Shield, Wise Packaging Studio, and
- Windows Installer.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems
- Knowledge of Bug Tracking tools, Package Versioning, and Package Life
- Cycle Managing Tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Should be a Quick Learner and Good Team Player
- Provide technical consultancy and solution support to the team in related areas of technology
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex packaging issues
- Hands-on experience in Re-Packaging of applications and software distribution
- Develop best practices/ process documents in collaboration with the team
- Cross-functional skills in EUC Engineering space.
Common and Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interface with the customer and provide solutions
- Should be able to resolve the tasks escalated by L1 and L2 teams.
- Experience in incident change and release management processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SCCM Infrastructure is a must.
- Experience in Incident, Request, Change, and problem management.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Good to have – Team lead experience
- Good to have – Certification in SCCM 2012
- Good to have- SCCM Infrastructure knowledge
- Good to have – knowledge of MDT, Active directory, and related components
Technical Skills required
- Proficient in Win 7 & Win 10 operating systems and good knowledge of file
- systems and registries
- Proficient in toolsets such as Wise Package Studio, Install Shield, SCCM, Altiris, etc.
- PowerShell scripting knowledge is required
- Good in technical troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Proficient in Application Compatibility Tool Kit
- Experience in VB scripting
- Remediating compatibility issues in win 7/ win 10
- Proficient in ITIL framework
- Experience in re-packaging complex applications
- Must have Knowledge of application Re-Packaging, Application Compatibility testing, and Software Distribution
- Should be able to handle all technical customer escalations
Experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of relevant experience
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com