Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Experience as the SailPoint Developer/Engineer specialized in SailPoint IdentityIQ, Analysis, Design and Development of Enterprise applications using Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies
- Experience in Identity and Access Management implementation with skills around design development
- Hands-on experience of working with more than one IDAM product suite like Oracle, CA, IBM, Microsoft with at least 2 years working on Sailpoint
- Must have performed installation, setup, the configuration of SailPoint components, and setup of connectors along with all standard use cases within the Identity governance domain
- Must have implemented Access Governance using Azure AD
- Experience in onboarding application in SailPoint
- Implemented life cycle events or JML (Joiner/Mover/Leaver)
- Customized workflow in SailPoint
- Configured SoD or Certification/Access reviews in SailPoint
- Worked on Webservice connector or any custom connector.
Experience in a similar role:
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org