Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organizations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Maintain puppet infrastructure: This includes updates to Foreman master, Load Balancer, Remote proxies, etc.
- Respond to and resolve moderately complex technical issues in a timely manner
- Create, Edit, and Update puppet modules at the request of multiple teams
- Modules can include program/app installation, security mandates, OS configurations
- Manage Gitlab repository containing all puppet modules
- Review and approve merge requests from both inside and outside our immediate team
- Communicate with Developers on how their environment can be improved with puppet
- Environment includes desktops and servers in all three major OS flavors (Linux, macOS, Windows)
- Document changes and updates to infrastructure
IT Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience in creating, editing and updating Puppet Modules
- Working knowledge with Foreman/Katello & R10K
- Gitlab (usage and webhooks)
- Ngnix (Load Balancer)
- Working with Postgres
- Customer focused troubleshooting and development
- Experience with automation tooling such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Terraform, etc.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments where the only constant is change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS), macOS, and Windows clients
- Basic knowledge of system imaging processes
Experience in a similar role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org