Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organizations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
The Safety & Trust Program Manager:
• coordinates projects to achieve Safety & Trust program objectives aligned with Group and Global CIB requirements, and focusing on addressing regulatory and business risks
• Consolidate progress across the different streams managers and provide a high level view to upper management during steercos
• Is accountable for the delivery of change activities within the project portfolio, and for their
transition to BAU
• Supports various IT Security initiatives on a transversal level
• Help formulate a regional transformation strategy aligned with Group and Global CIB
• Contribute to the identification and prioritization of added-value projects to enhance IT Security capabilities while addressing regulatory and business risks
• Assist in the preparation of budget and forecast by evaluating required skills and resources
• Manage a broad portfolio of IT Security related projects based on the established IT governance
• Deliver projects within the portfolio and within agreed budget and timeline by holding stakeholders accountable towards committed objectives
• Assist project managers in identifying, analyzing and resolving issues and impediments.
• Report on financials, progress, deliverables, risks, issues and deviations in various committees.
• Prepare communication material, change and transition plans with impacted stakeholders.
• Design and deploy support and maintenance frameworks, and transition projects to BAU with Production Security
• Assist in the drafting of architecture and security documentation for the projects within the portfolio
• Contribute material (including indicators) for steering committees for each project or activity
• Contribute to maintaining a reputation of excellence and professionalism vis a vis all senior management
• Actively contribute to Operational Permanent Control. Improve operational risk
management. Execute first-level controls and partner with IT OPC for second-level validation
• Contribute to the closure of maturity gaps between different regions through collaboration and harmonization
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Has a good understanding of risk management
• Possesses technical background in messaging, web, and end-user computing
• Has previously worked in large international organizations, especially in the finance industry.
• Is able to manage multiple projects under tight constraints
• Is experienced with process definition and documentation
• Exercises authority to lead stakeholders to deliver as committed, and pushes them to keep
ownership of their work.
• Is ready to take accountability for short-term deliverables
• Is comfortable engaging senior stakeholders
• Possesses strong negotiation skills and is able to obtain approval
• Is hands-on, problem-solver, and result-driven.
• Is adept at direct, face-to-face communication, and able to take shortcuts.
• Is highly dynamic and motivated
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
• Is able to prepare simple and high-impact communication material
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Possesses at least one IT Security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM and ISO/IEC 27001
• Beside fluency in English, proficiency in French or one Asian language is a plus
Primary Location Singapore
Job Type Consultant
Job IT Security
Education Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com