Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participating in RFP/Bids and work with Service Integrators/Vendors on new projects
- This position requires strong technical knowledge of video conference topology. The need to stay current with new unified communication platforms, especially those in our environment. Have a macro and micro mindset when thinking of changes to ensure not to negatively impact our users.
- Individuals must also possess excellent judgment regarding local and firmwide Conference Technology vision.
Must be able to assess situations quickly and proactively ensure customer/client satisfaction. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must in addition to having a strong customer service commitment.
- Maintain video conference bridge, supporting video conference equipment and work with local techs to repair/replace endpoints when required
- Work with the server team to make sure video servers are up to date.
- Apply security certificates to the required servers.
- Add video conference endpoints to our environment.
- Have expert knowledge using all unified communication platforms. (Cisco, Poly, Zoom, Blue Jeans, etc.)
- Keep Firm-wide and local support processes, and procedures documentation up to date
- Work with the AV Architecture on new build outs to apply configurations on the local video endpoints.
- Strong understanding of how local endpoints work with other local AV equipment in the room.
- Exhibit helpful, customer service-oriented attitude with team members and end-users.
- Remain calm yet communicate (and act) with sense of urgency when end-user has an urgent matter requiring resolution
- Develop disaster recovery, and plan b scenarios for our video infrastructure
- 10 years of AV experience
- 5 years managing a video network environment
- Experience with Polycom RMX
- Experience managing CMS, and TMS
- Must have a current or working towards Avixa CTS certification and maintained during employment.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Superior oral and written communication and problem-solving/strategizing skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and procedures/stay current with AV technology.
- Flexibility in daily work hours to meet the conference clients’ needs including weekends.
- Knowledge connecting to different Unified communication platforms including but not limited to Cisco Web Ex, Poly, Zoom, Blue Jeans, Skype
Experience in a similar role
- 5-10 + years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org