Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- General networks and Cisco experienced
- Must have Network and Switches experienced
- At least 5 years experience with the design, configuration and administration of complex network environments.
- A strong technical background covering infrastructure, networking, telephony, security & cloud.
- High level conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to apply them to develop solutions for difficult and complex challenges.
- Knowledge and experience of networking technologies including BGP, OSPF, IPSec & SSL VPNs, MPLS, STP & VLANs and cellular based ISP networks.
- To have Fortinet NSE 4-7 and/or Cisco CCNA/CCNP certifications
- To have a desire to continually develop your skills and keep your certifications up to date
- To be extremely diligent and have exceptional communication & documentation skills. Internally we use Visio, Excel, Word, Salesforce and Dynamics 365
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategic & technical input into the design of client networks
- Review, evaluate & critically assess network designs
- Build & deploy whole or part networks on design
- Level 3+ network support for clients
- Liaise & troubleshoot and mentor our other network engineers
- Produce high quality documentation and work with existing quality control / management systems
Type of Work:
- Level 3 Networks Engineer
Experience in a similar role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org