Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the role
The .Net Developer will be responsible for defining the data migration plan for each solution, working with the legacy system and new system to design and create the mechanism to extract, cleanse, transform, enrich, load and validate all required data for the successful implementation and operation.
IT Skills and Experience
- To develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web applications.
- To collect the software requirement by customer and develop the application as per their requirement.
- Evaluate the destination device and legacy device.
- To design and develop the activities and procedures related application migration.
- To Share the required configuration for new set off applications such IP white listing, Firewall, proxy etc.
- To design, develop and implement the critical application for .Net environment.
- To Plan the migration activity as per scheduled and ensure the same.
- Alienate the project work as per client’s requirement and budget.
Experience in a similar role
.Net Developer with 6-8 years application and developer experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com