Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining the Intune/Autopilot environment OSD creation/maintenance, application packaging/deployment, Windows patching, hardware specs, etc.
- Expert knowledge of major Microsoft cloud-based back office systems including Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint/OneDrive, Security & Compliance, ATP, InTune, AutoPilot, Teams
- Experience supporting a Microsoft environment utilizing the Windows 10 Enterprise, Office, and Windows Server technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, group policies, user profiles within Windows, imaging software, and file/security permissions.
- Ability to automate processes using major scripting or programming languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Responsible for defining and managing endpoint profiles throughout the enterprise from design to deployment and steady state.
- Function as the primary resource for endpoint hardware configuration, software deployment, and security/patch maintenance policy.
- Help to automate and build Software Packages for Autopilot / Intune deployment.
- Design, test, and deploy secure base images for enterprise use
- Package, test, and deploy applications in various forms to various business units
- Maintain device collection health and automation
- Experience with desktop firewall and Anti-Virus/Malware technologies
- Expert knowledge of Apple’s iOS on iPads and iPhones, along with strong knowledge with Android devices
- Core skills required: Windows10; Powershell and MS Autopilot.
- Experience working in an environment with a large number (3000+)of systems.
- 3+ years of experience with mobile device management for iOS/Android
- Expertise with BitLocker and DDPE
- Excellent communication skills and customer service attitude
- Maintaining reporting for management KPIs
- Work autonomously or within a diverse team of professionals
- Excellent Communication skills; both oral and written
- Have efficient time management, attention to detail and critical thinking skills
Experience in a similar role:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org