Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organizations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Good Performance Testing and Engineering background on Prem, Private & Public Cloud
- Effectively partner with SRE, Architecture, App Dev, Infra Engineering and Capacity
- Enhance PE capabilities for integration with build pipeline both On Prem and on the Cloud.
- Define standards, adoption roadmap, maturity levels
- Enable Automation and CICD integration for Resiliency testing
- Define roadmap to extend Resiliency testing from PE env to also target Production
- Support Resiliency testing for ROS (Read Optimized Stores) architectural patterns
IT Skills & Experience:
- Performance Testing, JMeter.
- Database – Mongo & SQL.
- Good understanding of cloud concepts – AWS
Good to Have:
- Agile and DevOps Knowledge
- Investment Banking knowledge
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- PT and PE with Agile & Devops
Experience in a similar role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com