Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
Requirements planning, in defining and analyzing business problem statements, using insights and analytics to formulate and identify improvement opportunities.
• End to End operational requirements/acceptance criteria elicitation and management by facilitating requirements gathering and ongoing management into delivery across Operations and other areas nbn wide along with SEO value stream.
• Support solution design and process development throughout the project life cycle in alignment with Operational requirements.
• Coordinate, review, and report on cross-operational project impacts and provides these insights to the project core team
• Identify solution/requirements gaps through end-to-end requirements tracing by mapping and validating the requirements with solution design. • Gap Analysis – impact assessments and change requests (including cross-functional)
• Change impact and risks/dependencies assessments and business requirements delivery to address noted gaps, including mitigation activities to drive MVP outcomes
• Support Program Increment planning activities with SEO Value stream using Agile delivery methodology.
• Support Operational Readiness, change management, and Test Management activities as required
• Support POCs, Pilots, Trials & Post Deployment activities
• Deliver initiatives/projects on time, on budget, within scope/quality project delivery
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com