L2 AV Engineer- London, UK
Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
We are seeking an experienced AV Engineer to provide 2nd and 3rd line support to corporate users for Zoom, Teams software, Poly, Crestron hardware, and other AV technologies. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our AV systems, providing technical support to users, and resolving technical issues in a timely manner.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for AV systems including Zoom, Teams software, Poly, Crestron hardware, and other AV technologies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to AV systems, including hardware, software, and network connectivity issues.
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrades to AV systems, including firmware updates and software patches.
- Manage the inventory of AV equipment, including ordering new equipment as needed.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new AV systems, including design, testing, and deployment.
- Provide end-user training and support for AV systems, including documentation and user guides.
- Collaborate with other IT and AV teams to ensure the integration and compatibility of AV systems with other corporate technologies.
- Maintain accurate records of all support and maintenance activities.
- Operate audio and visual equipment with the aim to provide high quality services for live events and other productions across the client sites.
- Experience in AV support, with a focus on Zoom, Teams software, Poly, Crestron hardware, and other AV technologies.
- Excellent technical skills in troubleshooting, configuring, and maintaining AV systems.
- Complete understanding of signal flow in both audio and video installations.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide clear and concise instructions to end-users.
- Experience with network and infrastructure technologies, including firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Knowledge of video conferencing and collaboration tools and best practices.
- Experience with documentation and maintaining accurate records.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to travel to remote offices within the Europe and some possible global travel.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org