Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
IT Skills and Experience
- Managing day to day system administration and Client Services activities
- Working with ServiceNow ITSM system
- Maintain IT Inventory and Procurement
- Collaborate closely with the global IT team and operations team for support / training
- Ensure that application policies, standards, processes, change control and other quality requirements are followed through consistently.
- Manage Hardware failure, work directly with the relevant vendors to ensure the issues are resolved in timely manner
- Manage File server, Backup Management and Rack equipment management
- Support the AV system and conference rooms for VC & Audio systems
- Configuring / Installation of software’s / applications like – MS office products, Oracle Virtual Box. Creating Virtual Machines on Windows Virtual PC, Oracle Virtual Box with Global supports
- Provided support for traveling users domestically/International.
- Manage administration for below:-
- Cisco devices (Switches, Controllers, IP Phones & AP’s) by coordinating with Global network team
- Printers and MFC machines (RICOH, Canon)
- Notebooks and desktops support
- Monitoring local infra at data center
- Ensure that User’s ON/OFF boarding process
- Supporting at labs on customized customized equipment’s / application’s
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about delivering quality no matter what you are doing
- Can work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A self-starter, motivated to push the limits and think outside of the box
- Fondness for solutions that are simple, elegant, and effective
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PCLaptop hardware
- PCLaptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
- SCCM, Service Now, ITSM
At least two of the following:
- PCLaptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Experience in a similar role
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Computer Science /Business
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org