Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- Provide L1 and L2 onsite technical support to end users, as jobs are logged via helpdesk.
- Help resolve incidents and problems associated with end-user computer and equipment and software, and provide support, advice, and assistance within the customer’s computing environment in a timely fashion.
- Handle daily technical activities on desktop support, network and server management.
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test computers and network connections to ensure the proper functioning of computer systems.
- Adhere to policies as per Customer’s corporate manuals and directives.
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with clients, co-workers, and contractors
- General IT support for the office move
- Escalate issues and involve experts in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Installing, upgrade, diagnosing, maintaining, and upgrading office IT software or equipment
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, internet browsers and any other authorized desktop applications
- PC, meeting conference devices, terminals, printers and scanners
- Cabling, labeling, troubleshooting physical hardware where applicable
- Coordinate efforts with third-party service and maintenance providers as necessary to keep equipment and software in good working order.
- Perform proactive and reactive troubleshooting to effectively identify potential incidents or problems and attempt to eliminate them before they occur.
- Arrange technical support when problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Install third-party supplied updates to all approved software as necessary.
- End-user asset management
- Receive and unpackage the hardware deliveries
- Securely store all hardware deliveries
- Removal of packaging and waste materials
- Perform Asset Inventory Management in accordance with Client’s instructions, including the use of Client’s inventory systems and compliance with processes
- Build and deploy desktops, monitors, and peripherals
- Communicate with end-users in accordance with Client’s instructions
- Prepare the hardware being replaced for decommissioning and disposal in accordance with Client’s instructions
- Mac Support and imaging, including experience with Casper Imaging.
- AV/Meeting Room Support (Polycom/Clickshare)
- Viewing Room Support (Apple TV, Fetch TV, Foxtel, etc)
- Smart hands for infrastructure teams when needed
- Act as IT representative when needed for office projects
- Cisco Desk phone support and Management
- Communication rooms management
Key Competency – Customer Focus
- Seeks information about the real/underlying needs of the customers beyond those initially expressed and matches these to available products and services
- Takes proactive steps to exceed customer expectations and add value – without unnecessarily hindering or putting pressure on self or Team’s area of work
- Seeks customer feedback and acts on it
Key Competency – Team Player
- Willingly cooperates
- Responds positively to requests for information and help
- Understands how their own behavior impacts the work of the team and service provided to the customer
- Puts in extra effort to meet team objectives when necessary
- Responds positively when asked to work within a team
Experience in a similar role
- 0 – 4 Years
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org