Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- Capability to provide Hands and Feet Support as an when needed.
- Printer support.
- Basic knowledge of SOE and group policies.
- Is able to take instructions from various resolver groups on the phone and is able to fix issues remotely for the users.
- Good Client management and communication skills.
- Good knowledge and experience on Windows Desktops.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools installation & troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of tools such as antivirus, browser, VPN software etc.
- Prior to working knowledge to deal with B2C clients.
- Good Understanding of ITIL concept & ticketing tool
- Computer OS/Peripherals troubleshooting.
- Handling Different PC Operating Systems ( Windows 7/8 and 10)
- Handling End User IMAC request.
- Performing Hardware Software Installation ( understanding of deployment tools like SCCM)
- Vendor Coordination for hardware/spare replacement.
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PC\Laptop hardware
- PC\Laptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
- Troubleshoot all sorts of Desktop/PC issues
- Design and Implement new servers
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
At least two of the following:
- PC\Laptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Experience in a similar role
- 1 – 3 Years
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org