Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily and long-term operational and strategic management of hardware and software.
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets and/or software license to make sure they complied with vendor contracts in different software tools.
- Responsible for managing lifecycle of hardware and software.
- Establish and maintain documentation of procedures, processes, and reports concerning asset and configuration management.
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams to determine trends in asset performance.
- Establish and maintain hardware and software maintenance database.
- Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware as well as experience working as an IT asset analyst.
- Provide warranty and break/fix support for networked printers and scanners.
- ITSM tool experience, as well as ServiceNow experience.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes, as well as experience with Discovery tool.
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in a similar role:
- Requires 3+ years of related work experience
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com