Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the role
An opportunity to be part of a large scale technology upgrade. This significant project will be across both the upgrade, migration and adoption of new technology hence the successful individual needs to be an expert in their field having successfully been part of other significant projects.
Skills and Experience
- Reporting to the head of Infrastructure Engineering.
- He/she will be responsible for the Infrastructure Design Architect/Engineer for a range of Security, Networks and hosted services.
- He will supervise outsourced service providers in the design/architecture of these services.
- He/She will ensure the services designed to work seamlessly together whilst being resilient and scalable.
- The individual will also act as a final escalation point for complex issues and drive them to resolution.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven track record of detailed network, security and hosting infrastructure solution design
- Experience of Infrastructure design for business application located on-premise or in the cloud
- Hands-on delivery of complex infrastructure projects
- Experience of switching, Firewalls, load balancing, WLAN, data centre,
- Experience of AD and Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) Azure Multi Factor.
- Public/Private Certificates
- Server and PC antivirus
- Review third party vendor designs for datacentre, office network infrastructures and security services and ensure they meet the business requirements
- Writing and reviewing detailed technical documents for solution designs
- Managing third party vendors
- GxP experience desired but not necessary.
To be successful:
- 2-3 years consulting and implementation experience
- Good communication, technical analysis and influencing skills
- A strong communicator and facilitator with skills that clearly set you apart from the pack
- Previous design project experience.
- Strong consulting capabilities, stakeholder management and customer-focused approach
- Experience in the gathering user requirements, solution design, customer presentations and workshops
- Excellent people skills – great influencer, respected by customers
Contract (3 months with view of extension)
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com