Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with clients and maintain and develop guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Conduct system audits, performance analysis, system firmware/software upgrades and preventive maintenance as required.
- Install, configure, and administration of management servers, review identity solutions, and cloud-based access control systems.
- Configure security controls for identity & data protection, build servers and set up virtualisation environments
- Uplift identity solution from legacy to latest, and implement policies and procedures to improve overall data protection
- Active Directory Domain firewall planning, installation and management of the client’s operating systems security policies for data protection
- Design and implement network redundancy to maintain system availability, resilience and redundancy to ensure desired uptime.
- Research and identify security trends that may present emerging risks to the company, and propose security control for mitigation
- Review Monitoring solution, analyze logs and identify requirements for business enhanced reporting
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in relevant fields
- Enthusiastic, driven security professional
- Enjoys being informed on trends and issues in the security industry, including current and emerging technologies
- Strong verifiable IT-related security skillset
- Well-developed writing skills and experience creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Passionate about security
- Offers proven ability to prioritise and set goals and possess the determination to achieve them
- Communicates well and works well within and across teams
Experience in Similar Role
- A minimum of 2–3 years of experience in a similar role
Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
AUD 90,000 – 120,000 per annum
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org