Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises, across the APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration, such as SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
- Proactively secure Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments, implement and manage security and compliance solutions, respond to threats, and enforce data governance.
- Deploy, configure, manage, and monitor messaging infrastructure, permissions, client access, mail protection, and mail flow in both on-premises, hybrid, and cloud enterprise environments.
- Deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in an enterprise environment
- Vulnerability assessment and review for OnPrem & cloud workloads that include Windows 10 SOE, Windows Servers, Active Directory, and M365 applications.
- Review Application Packaging life cycle and define process for patching third party applications through SCCM.
- Review availability and capacity of the infrastructure reports and advise team on gaps and remediation
- Review and provide technical solution for the new requirements for OnPrem and cloud workloads
- Participate in meetings that include daily, weekly, monthly with internal team, senior management and with customer counterparts.
- Participate in SOW & Critical Deliverables discussion and assess agreed vs actual deliverables, and advise on remediation for the gaps
- Participate in new project initiatives discussion with customer and assess the requirements and provide technical assistance in high level solution
- Review As-Build, Design, Operational Procedural, Process documents
- Regular assess team’s performance and provide technical guidance to team members that help in increasing productivity of the team and deliverables
- Review and provide technical assistance to team on customer escalated issues and co-ordinate with customer until permanent fix is applied
- Conduct technical sessions with team and help in understanding the upcoming technologies and integration with existing workloads
- Explore and research on new trend & technologies in cloud that help in cost savings tocustomer and better outcome
- Participate and discuss with Customers’ Applications SMEs, Application Architects, Security Architects & Solutions Architects in various discussion that includes Service Improvement Program, Integration requirements of existing workloads, new requirement for introducing new workload in existing infrastructure and remediation on any gaps which have been identified in existing infrastructure.
Skills and Qualification
- Minimum 5 years of real time experience in below technologies:
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft On-Prem Exchange & Exchange Online
- Microsoft Sharepoint Management, Microsoft 365 Productivity Applications management and integration with other cloud workloads
- Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Management
- Microsoft Active Directory, RODC & AAD Management
- Microsoft SCCM Administration – OnPrem and Cloud workloads
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune, Cloud Gateway Management, Auto-Pilot and Remote OS Deployment management
- Microsoft Skype for Business & Video Conferencing Management
- Application Packaging & Application Virtualization
- Symantec Email Cloud Gateway & Endpoint Protection Management
- Windows 10 SOE Management (OS/Apps/Security Baseline/ Bitlocker / Vulnerability Management/ Remote Administration/OS Upgrade)
- Windows server Administration (OS 2012/2016/2019 patching, Vulnerability Management, OS upgrade, Security Baseline, DFS, Print Server, RDS
Experience in Similar Role
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
AUD 90,000 – 120,000 per annum
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com