Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for the capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
IT Skills and Experience
- Desired Experience:
- Hands on experience in installing & troubleshooting hardware issues for Laptop, Desktop, Printers and accessories.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN, WAN, Server setups and concepts Ability to perform smart and physical assistance activity under instruction, at sites.
- Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
- Conference room A/V equipment assistance & troubleshooting.
- Basic VOIP phone configuration & troubleshooting.
- Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability.
- Skilled in desk side support for Installing & troubleshooting Operating Systems(Win 7/ Win 10 / MAC / Linux)
- Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
- Basic installation and troubleshooting of standard software’s / application like Adobe browsers.
- Basic installation and troubleshooting of office applications (O365, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Skype, OneDrive)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP working principles.
- Basic understanding , mail configuration and troubleshooting of Mobile Device Management system ( Airwatch / Xenmobile / Mobile iron etc),
- Basic understanding on Data backups,
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting for VDI, SCCM / LanDesk / Altris,
- Basic configuration & troubleshooting of Apple machines /mobile devices.
- Contribution towards creating KB article
- Ensuring all SRQs, Incidents are addressed within stipulated SLA timelines
- Knowledge and experience of ticketing tools (ServiceNow / Remedy etc.),
- Excellent End-user computing skills.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Printers troubleshooting.
- Strong customer service ethic and great communication skills, both oral and written
- networking hardware
- troubleshooting for VDI, SCCM / LanDesk / Altris,
- O365, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Skype, OneDrive.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
In-depth knowledge of:
- Windows OS (e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, 10)
- Microsoft Office applications
- PCLaptop hardware
- PCLaptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
Basic knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
At least two of the following:
- PCLaptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in the desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Freshers and IT Students are also Welcome.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org