Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organizations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Worked in End User Computing / Services area
- Worked in a customer-facing role for at least 4 yrs.
- Automobile / Automotive industry experience
- ITSM certified and experience in managing day to day IT operations within SLA KPI framework
- Understand the client EUC setup and support structure and pitch in for opportunities
- Develop standard configuration and documentation
- Manages system access, security, and spam/anti-virus controls
- Responds failures and works with service providers to resolve discrepancies
- Implement system configuration changes, as requested
- Business development in EUC support area starting with Germany locations and expanding in other EU countries
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to configure and administer desktops and servers.
- Ability to maintain system documentation.
- Team Player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Customer service focus essential
Experience in a similar role:
- 4 years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org