Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong background of proven success in EUC Engineering services required.
- Previous management experience of leading a team of EUC Engineering services team preferred.
- Solid record of success in managing customer satisfaction in an IT Services environment that includes EUC technologies like SCCM Infrastructure management, Image management, software distribution, app packaging, MDM, patch management, custom reporting etc.
- Image desktop PCs to specific SOE requirements and installation of additional hardware components and peripherals
- Contribute to the creation of business desktop PC and mobile devices SOE software images via SCCM.
- Install new desktop software and applications for users as assigned via the IT Ticketing system
- Test new hardware and roll out new IT assets and return replaced equipment for decommissioning
- Deploy and maintain IP Phones, engage external vendor for escalations
- Active Directory user Management, Office 365 Active Directory (emails and MFA)
- Log, record and manage all requests assigned to you via the IT Ticketing system, escalate tickets to external vendors as required in order to meet request closure timeframes
- Update and Document all processes, policies for sharing with the other team members
- Actively collaborate with other IT team members by sharing knowledge and discussing problems with them on an ongoing basis
- Prepare mobile devices (iPhones, iPad etc), deploy them, and manage via MDM.
- Abide by the IT Professional Behaviour Protocol and Professional Business Process and contribute to an integral IT team improvement plan
- Ensure that due care and diligence is undertaken at all times and that actions do not create a risk to self and others
- Strong knowledge of PC hardware and related peripherals
- Knowledge of wired and wireless network technologies.
- Skills in supporting of all versions of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in support of Microsoft Office 2013/365 suite.
- Formal qualifications or certifications in Information Technology and/or Computer Science
- Proven experience with remote networking technologies and in desktop and helpdesk support
IT Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge on building Desktops, laptops.
- Performing Software and Hardware IMAC. Troubleshooting Applications at L1.
- Extensive knowledge of Mobile device setup, activation.
- Email setup on mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Remedy, SCCM and Workplace Analytics Tools
- Proactive Analysis & Problem Solving, SLA adherence, Planning/Organizing/Work Management, Quality Orientation / Attention to Detail, Learning Agility, Influencing, Tenacity, Building Trust, Listening, Project Coordination / Management, Strong oral and written communications, Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with several levels of the customer’s organization.
SCCM 2012, ITIL Foundations, Industry standard technical certifications, such as A+, and Project Management certification preferred.
Experience in a similar role
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org