Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
We are looking for a capable resource to coordinate ranging from simple activities to more complex plans. This role will provide onsite/ on-call assistance to end-users within the organisations desktop computing environment in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure optimal service delivery.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Automotive working in any of these areas: Dealer Management System (DMS), After Sales & Service, Marketing
- Able to understand IT projects, working knowledge of MS Office and project management practices
- Able to communicate both in English (with client and India based teams) and local language (with local FCA stakeholders like NSC, Dealers, etc)
- Good understanding of Automotive Dealer Management System (DMS) in Australia
- Will be responsible for working with the NSCs, Dealers and Client Implementation team (in India) to define the roadmap to rollout new/updated DMS
- Identify any specific customizations/requirements for the local market based on local inputs from FCA entities/stakeholders
- Coordinate with FCA & build team in India, and onboard users from local NSC / Dealers to the new DMS system
- Ensure rollout of DMS system and provide post rollout support (Hypercare)
- During Hypercare coordinate with end users in identifying the issues, work with implementation team in India for resolution as per KPIs agreed.
- Post successful Hypercare phase, facilitate regular operations handover to RUN team (Stellantis to identify)
Experience in a similar role
- Experience: 10+ Yrs in Automotive working in any of these areas: Dealer Management System (DMS), After Sales & Service, Marketing
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org