Axiom Technologies is an Australia based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
The position of Deskside Technician – End User Computing performs troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of end user computing equipment and peripheral equipment at corporate locations.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide onsite support to Authorized Users with operational and technical support and to meet specified SLAs.
- Resolve incidents and problems associated with EUC equipment.
- Perform reactive troubleshooting to effectively identify potential incidents or problems, and attempt to eliminate them to occur in the future.
- Support Authorized Users in connecting or attempting to connect to corporate network and assist in the coordination and completion of accessing LAN, print, and file services; connection to WAN; and accessing appropriate LAN segments.
- Provide repair and maintenance for mobile devices.
- Install, upgrade and repair EUC equipment (desktops, laptops, monitors, and associated peripherals).
- Provide software break/fix services and replacement of non-warranty assets for end users.
- Provide network printers and scanner network connectivity, including providing network support for device configuration, for IP addressing, and direct TCP/IP output.
- Provide warranty and break/fix support for networked printers and scanners.
- Configure and support end users on mobile computing platforms.
- Provide VIP support for equipment including desktop devices, mobile devices, display screens, video systems, docking stations, communication devices, direct attached printers, local printers, scanners, wireless networking, etc.
- Create, change and remove printer configurations and queues based on requests and in accordance with SLAs.
- Provide on-site hardware support for general troubleshooting and problems for end user computing technologies.
- Provide regular, accurate, and timely feedback regarding customer requirements, which shall include supervising assignments and maintaining timely communication with sales, operations, and branch office personnel.
- Utilize problem management database and systems to track and report on customer calls and requests.
- Communicate technical information to technical and non-technical team and customers.
- Deskside support services as required.
- Sound knowledge of data backup and recovery tools.
- Sound knowledge of imaging tools (SCCM, MDT).
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating to Windows 7/10.
- Deploying Windows 7/10 in large enterprises.
- Configuring hardware and applications.
- Configuring network connectivity.
- Monitoring and maintaining systems that run Windows 7/10
- Only Japanese candidates are required.
Experience in a similar role:
- Requires 5+ years of related work experience
English and Japanese
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org