Axiom Technologies is an Australia-based entity with a history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large-scale enterprises globally. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Data Analysts to analyze regulatory, business and security requirements in the context of Data Discovery, DAM and EDRM, to design, document and refine controls, to define and document the Target Operating Model and the violation remediation process.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
Working hand-in hand with the Project Manager – in Agile governance framework mode – the Data Analyst shall assist in
- Coordinate with Global Project Team on Generic Rules
- Design, Test and Implement Specific APAC discovery patterns on Varonis DCE and IBM Guardium
- Design, Test and Implement Specific APAC TOM definition and alerting process on Varonis DatAdvantage/ DatAlert and IBM Guardium
- Facilitating the remediation after Discovery and DAM of secret / sensitive data on the prioritized scope by collaborating with business users, including but not limited to:
- Migrating the data to individual share with more restrictive accesses,
- Removing unnecessary documents containing secret / sensitive data on the prioritized scope,
- Conduct shared access right review
- Effective soft skills allowing to work as a team despite various geographical locations: clear spoken and written communication, mastering of tools such as MS Teams and Skype Messenger.
- Typical activities in the roadmap are (but not limited to):
- Design, Test and Implement Specific APAC discovery patterns on Varonis DCE
- Design, Test and Implement Specific APAC discovery patterns on IBM Guardium
- Design, Test and Implement Specific APAC TOM definition and alerting process on Varonis DatAdvantage / DatAlert
- Design, Test and Implement Specific APAC TOM definition and alerting process on IBM Guardium
- Facilitating the change management on data classification and labels in APAC
- Design training material for the introduction of new data labels
IT Skills & Experience:
- Jira (Agile mode): create epics, user stories, setup sprints, assign backlog entries to sprints, and extract reports.
- Varonis DCE and DatAdvantage / DatAlert: proven experience in designing and implementing policies, controls and alerting process
- DAM: Varonis and IBM Guardium
- MS Office Suite: Word (including designing templates and mastering stylesheets), Excel (advanced functions as well as basic VB), Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Communication tools: MS Teams, Skype Messenger.
- Ticketing system: ServiceNow, Jira.
- Experience in designing web UIs and applications architecture diagrams
- Secure files transfer protocols: sFTP, CFT.
- Has a good understanding of risk management and data security
- Has previously worked in large international organizations, especially in the finance industry
- Is experienced with process definition and documentation
- Exercises authority to lead team members to deliver as committed, and pushes them to keep ownership of their work
- Is adept at direct, face-to-face communication, and able to take shortcuts
- Is highly dynamic and motivated
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- When needed, is able to prepare simple and high-impact communication material.
- Has expertise in building team by identifying candidates through thorough and in-depth evaluation process
Experience in a similar role:
- Relevant Experience of 4 years to 5 years
- Bilingual language skills preferred (English & Chinese/Cantonese)
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com